Made In Britain…To Last
Trusted By Experts Since 2004
No Quibble Guarantee
Worldwide Shipping
Made In Britain…To Last
Trusted By Experts Since 2004
No Quibble Guarantee
Worldwide Shipping

How The Dogrobe Works

Dogrobes’ innovative fabric has longer loops on the inside that quickly draw moisture away from your dog’s coat.

How the Dogrobe works

Dogs can remove up to 70% of water when they shake, but the remaining 30% means wet fur, which is a poor insulator and can cause your dog’s body temperature to drop. 

The Dogrobe traps air and body heat to maintain the dog’s body temperature, speed up drying time and keep your dog’s muscles warm after exercise. 


Award-winning Dogrobes gain 5-star reviews from customers who love the simple practicality of our dog drying coats.

How to measure your dog

Measure around your dog’s girth (the deepest part of his chest) and then from the collar to the base of his tail.


Check the Dogrobes table in our size guide.


Whatever size or breed of dog you have, we’ll have a Dogrobe to suit.

We even do made to measure.

What makes Dogrobes different?

Years of experience have gone into producing the simplest, easiest and best design to provide maximum coverage quickly.


Dogrobes are easy to put on and take off, and they're non-restrictive so your dog can move around freely. They're also strengthened in key stress areas at the neck and at the ties, meaning they're a match for even the most vigorous dogs. They provide a snug, secure fit time after time, and the ties are offset and cross over the underbelly to ensure superb coverage. Plus there are no awkward leg straps or leg holes, and Dogrobes drape right down over the hindquarters to dry the back legs.


Cotton is a natural, breathable material, and our lightweight fabric is even tolerated by dogs who don't like wearing coats. The special fibres aid absorption, so there’s no need to rub down. And the single layer of fabric means it dries super quickly for re-use.


What's more, Dogrobes is a Velcro-free zone. Some dogs are spooked by the sound of it, it catches on fur and it snags when laundered. 


Don't just take our word for it – we’ve earned a whole host of 5-star reviews and repeat purchases from our wonderful customers, and that speaks volumes.

Fitting and care guide

Pop the Dogrobe over your dog’s head
Straighten it out over his back
Draw the ties up on each side of his body
Tie loosely in a single loop – on either side of his spine
Different dogs will have different drying times but generally leave the Dogrobe on for around 30 minutes and take it off when it's damp.
Machine wash at 40ºC
Use little or no fabric conditioner
Tumble dry on low heat