Made In Britain…To Last
Trusted By Experts Since 2004
No Quibble Guarantee
Worldwide Shipping
Made In Britain…To Last
Trusted By Experts Since 2004
No Quibble Guarantee
Worldwide Shipping

Pink Snood

SALE: Pamper your pooch in this cute Pink Snood, so they can stay warm while their head, neck and ears dry.

WAS: £10.95
NOW: £6.55


Please note: No discount codes can be used on sale items

There's never been a better time to get your paws on a matching pink Snood. Take advantage of great savings!

Your VIP pup will look pretty in a pink Dogrobes’ Snood.

Our pink Snood isn’t just for the female of the species, it’s the fashionable choice for those who love to pamper their pets. 

As well as looking super cute, this pink head covering has a practical purpose.

A pink Snood provides supreme drying and coverage to your pet’s head, neck and ears.

It’s easy to fit and it contains body heat for faster drying. Being single layered means that it is lightweight and, therefore, more easily tolerated by dogs.

It’s great for breeds that have long fluffy ears that take longer to dry, like Spaniels, Poodles and Afghan Hounds.

It’s also the perfect match to our pink Dogrobe and pink Gauntlets. Invest in the full set to complete the look.

red dog snood

Fabric Composition: 80% cotton, 20% polyester

Please note: we do our best to achieve a consistent colour match when dyeing our fabrics. However, there may be some variation between batches.

Snood Size Top of Snood Bottom of Snood
Mini (Yorkshire Terrier) 11in/28 cm 16in/41cm
Toy (Jack Russell) 14in/36cm 20in/51cm
XS (Cocker Spaniel) 16in/41cm 24in/61cm
S (Springer Spaniel) 18in/46cm 26in/66cm
M (Border Collie) 20in/51cm 30in/76cm
L (Labrador) 21in/53cm 32in/81cm
XL (German Shepherd) 25in/64cm 36in/91cm
XXL (Great Dane) 27in/69cm 40in/101cm
XXXL (Newfoundland) 30in/76cm 44in/112cm

Made to measure Snoods

Snoods can be made to measure for all dogs who require a Made to Measure Dogrobe or Snood. Prices start from £12.95.

Please refer to our Made to Measure page and complete the order form requesting a matching snood.

Dries + Warms + Comforts

Dogs will shake off 70% of water after their wet outdoor adventures. It’s the remaining 30% which means wet fur and soggy ears and necks, which take forever to dry. Our unique fabric with long loops on the inside will dry, warm and comfort your dog.

Dries: The secret to its super-absorbing power is in the longer loops on the inside of the fabric, which absorb moisture as soon as they come into contact with your dog’s wet fur.

Warms: The long loops of the fabric and the fully enclosed design trap your dog’s body heat and use it to dry him quickly.

Comforts: The Snood, worn as a close-fitting head covering limits external noises, helping to relieve anxiety.

Our unique fabric is lightweight and single layered, so it’s easily tolerated by dogs - even those who normally don’t like wearing coverings.